Hearing Notices


The Calgary SDAB will hear the following appeals:

The SDAB has determined that it may be appropriate to consider procedural or jurisdictional issues at the commencement of the hearing of this appeal.


Commencing no earlier than

BRENTWOOD – 4503 BRISEBOIS DR NW (C-COR1 f2.0h15). New: Office, Retail and Consumer Service. Appeal against an approval. SDAB2018-0033

9:00 a.m.

WEST HILLHURST – 2618 7 AV NW (R-C2). New: Semi-Detached Dwelling. Appeal against an approval. SDAB2018-0034 9:00 a.m.

If you are affected by the above appeal(s), you may be entitled to make submissions to the SDAB. Here is what you can do:

  • You can provide written submissions to be included in the report to the SDAB:

    • When : Deadline is noon, July 25, 2018

    • Where : SDAB Office at 1212 31 Avenue NE, 4th floor

  • AND/OR

  • You can attend the public hearing:

    • Where : Suite #101, 1212 31 Avenue NE.

Twelve (12) copies of all presentations and/or submissions must be provided to the SDAB.

All information submitted to the SDAB will form part of a public record that is available for review.

  • Copies of each report can be found:

For more information on the appeal process and Board procedures, contact the SDAB Office at 403-268-5312 or email info@calgarysdab.ca.

All hearings will stop by 5 PM, any matters not concluded by this time will be adjourned to a later date; no exceptions.

The information contained herein is intended for information purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice. For certainty, you should consult the Municipal Government Act and other related statutes and regulations.